Thursday, May 28, 2009

~memorial day weekend~

So for the weekend, we brought jennifer and we went with the Johnsons, their two boys (Rhees and Alex) and their two friends (Ethan and Matt). It was the funnest trip I have ever been on. It was a blast and I cannot put into words how amazing it was. From tennis in the pouring rain, to intense games of foosball, rock band, crazy golf cart driving, watching 24, bike rides, golfing, volleyball, exciting card games, terrifying walks in pitch black night, and a bunch of other fun stuff. It was a BLAST! Me and Jennifer also are in love with two of the guys... Jennifer and Ethan, and me and Rhees. Rhees is so amazing, sweet, and funny. We held hands, and went on a ride together on a four-wheeler, and yeah, it was awesome. <3


left to right: matt, rhees, jenn, me, ethan, alex.


me and jenn in the golf cart.


matt, ethan, and rhees.

No comments:

Post a Comment