Monday, March 16, 2009

What's Crackalackin'

So, lately my whole life has basically been tennis... mondays, tuesdays, thursdays, fridays, saturdays, and sundays. It's been great and I've improved a lot. I got invited to a special group on Saturdays before my matches and I'm very happy about that. I love Roeland a ton, and yeah, I've won every single one of my tennis matches, so I guess you can call me undeafeted, haha but so tennis is going great. also, lately I've been practicing the piano a lot more, actually cleaning my room, and stuff, lol, trying to "raise the bar" so I can start leasing Jake in April for the shows and stuff, and I will do anything to be able to spend more time riding and with horses... and I just love him so much! He's the sweetest horseh ever! =D
Video clip from my lesson today (March 16, 2009) on Jacob... my first ride in the outdoor arena at my new barn, its pretty awesome and amazing how time goes by... I was going to upload more, but it takes WAY too long. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment