Sunday, March 1, 2009

yo yo yo =P

So, on Friday I had another great day at the barn, it was a ton of fun, and I finally got my parents to agree to let me lease Jake during the show season, and hopefully after that they will see how much I appreciated it and let me lease during the fall and winter too... we'll have to see. We saw Steve and his girlfriend, Sam, at Cafe Rio afterwards and wow, they looks so so so cute together! Then Jennifer came with me to my recital for extra credit in show choir... the recital went pretty well, me, alexis, cami, and jenn sat on the stairs and had a great time, haha... good times. I did fairly well, but definitely not my best... Lexi and Jenn got me laughing so hard, oh my gosh, it was so embarrassing, but hey, it was fun, lol. After the recital, me, jenn, and julie hung out and went to a late night movie. it was a ton of fun!

Then Saturday, after my mom yanked me out of bed to go to the Eccles to play tennis (I won her again even though I was half asleep, haha), Me and Jenn went up to a Deer Valley to like a million dollar condo to babysit for my uncle and some of his friends while they went out and partied, haha... we watched ten 6 and 7 year old girls... haha, one being my hilarious little cousin, Gracie. It was a lot of fun and we got paid very nicely, haha... =D "those are as big as my hands!" hahahahaha... good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment