Friday, February 20, 2009

.:*~awesomeness~*:.

There is not a care in the world when I'm on my horse's back.







Thursday; a piece of my artwork is at the city library at the moment. thursday was the reception and I had to go, and then jenn and carolyn came for extra credit. it was pretty cool. after the reception we went to Redmango, yummy! Then we dropped Carolyn off and me and my motha came home with jennifer and we got to see her adorable new toy poodle puppy, Cassie... she is the cutest thing ever! (2nd to buddy of course). me and jenn hung out till around 11:30pm, haha... fun stuff, but the morning came really fast. I also had the best time ever at tennis... I was so amazing! It felt so good to be the superstar again. lol.



Friday (today): School was pretty fun today, i guess. Jenn went home sick and so I stayed after school to finish my art project and to get hers sprayed and stuff. Then we went to the barn, and oh my heck, it was so awesome! I did so well tonight, it was not even funny. Jake was awesome, Denise was awesome, everything was perfect. We did a ton of stuff. W/T/C. Sitted trot. trotting crossrails. cantering crossrails and verticals. 2 jump line. purple vertical. then put it altogether for a really fun course. I am just loving my new barn, Denise, Jake, and everything more than anything! =D I am seriously in heaven.









Don't forget our mascot; Butch! =P
Tomorrow (Saturday): Tennis match is against Park City Team... wish me and the rest of the CMTA team good luck... right now we are undefeated... lets keep the winning streak going! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment