Tuesday, February 10, 2009

~Monday~

So, Monday after school we went straight to the barn. It was a ton of fun, and I had a great lesson on Jake. We did a ton of stuff... W/T/C, sitted trot, trot w/o stirrups, flying lead changes, and a small 4-jump course. It was amazingly fun!
After my riding lesson we went to Noodles and Company to meet John, Hanna, and the Cunninghams. Then we went to a movie, Paul Blart; Mall Cop. It was hilarious, and if you haven't seen it yet, you definitely should!

This video clip is from yesterday... my mom used all the battery at the beginning so this is definitely not my best ride, and as you can tell the entry into the purple xrail was not very good and I was supposed to canter after, but anyway... just know that this is not my best... my mom's not also great with the camera, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment