Friday, February 13, 2009

Whoa and Aww

Today at school during the last like 20 minutes of the social, me and Jenn snuck out and went to the bathroom... my elp sub was watching us and kinda following us, lol... When we got in the bathroom we both went in the same stall and closed to door (only to use her cell phone to call my mom)... we were facing each other, giggling, and had had to just barely snap shut the cell because a teacher came in... not the sub we were laughing about, but a real teacher, haha, im not going to say who. You can probably imagine that the sight she saw of two pairs of shoes in the same stall with laughing might have made her a little freaked out, lol.... she screams, "Ladies!", we both walk out and there is the most awkward silence ever... haha, while jenn is washing her hands i couldn't help but burst out in laughter, haha... we ended up going to back to the dance then later as we walk past her classroom she just stares at us with the most horrified look, haha.. it was pretty funny. I also decorated Jenn's locker for Valentine's Day, and if i might add, it turned out pretty well.

jenn's locker
Then later after hanging out with Jennifer, me, and my aunt and uncle went to my third Cliff Eberhardt concert... it was so so so much fun! He played some of my favorite songs the first half of the concert, then after during the break everyone over 21 got drinks, which was everone except me, lol, I got to chat with him for a bit, then for the last half he did some more great songs and a couple really really good new ones. i'm so excited for his new album! I love him so much, he is definitely the best singer/songwriter ever! He has incredible vocals, amazing guitar skills, and he is hilarious. I have all of him albums, lol, so im just a little obsessed, haha... but yeah, I got to kiss him once again! =D It was a blast, and it was great to hear him in person again, he's so incredible!

=D


Mwa

No comments:

Post a Comment